12V 18AH Sealed Lead Acid Batteries - M17-12 SLD M by MK
- 12 Volts and 18 AMP hours
- Sold in Pair
- Total weight 27.64 lbs.
- Each Battery Measures 2.99"W x 7.13"L x 6.57"H
- Safe for travel on planes
- Weight: 26 Lbs.
Manuals, Literature & Videos for the 12V 18 AH Sealed Lead Acid (Pair)Battery Specifications - Click here
Battery Guidelines - Click here
Battery Application Chart - Click here
Travel Safety Certificate - Click here
Overview of the MK Sealed Lead Acid Batteries
*Nuts and bolts are included*
When you think quality Deep Cycle batteries, think of MK Battery. Their premium AGM sealed battery products have been the number one choice for years by the leading wheelchair and scooter manufacturers. When it comes to performance and quality, the MK AGM is the standard.
Deep Cycle Premium sealed batteries capable of up to 500 cycles that are fully laboratory tested.
Maintenance Free Water is never added; low liability
Travel & Ship Easily MK batteries are F.A.A, IATA, and UPS approved.
Benefits of an Advanced "AGM" Battery
Battery technology has changed tremendously in just the past few years. In fact, size-for-size, MK's advanced AGM batteries deliver more power and more consistent performance than other types and brands of mobility batteries. Better still, and contrary to popular belief, MK's performance proven AGM designs:
Last longer than comparable wet lead/acid and marine batteries.
Are approved for airline and public transportation.
Do not need to be fully discharged before recharging.
Do not develop a "memory" that limits their recharging.
Do not need to be recharged with lower amps than wet lead/acid batteries.
Will not automatically discharge if put on concrete.
Warranty Information:A battery used in a mobility application rated lower than 17 amp hours will be replaced with a free equivalent if it fails due to defects in materials or workmanship within six (6) months from date of installation. Proof of date of purchase/installation required for all claims.
This warranty does not cover failures in service due to the following conditions:
1. Unauthorized modifications or alternations to the products including the addition of any substance other than water to wet batteries or electrolyte (1.260 specific gravity) to dry batteries.
2. Negligence, accident, abuse, misuses including improper jump starting, or improper, unsuitable or abnormal storage of the products.
3. Improperly installed or applied batteries. Improperly charged (either under or over) batteries.
Opening of batteries that are designed and intended in use as sealed products.
4. Physical damage due to acts of nature or man which stress products beyond design limits or other undesirable influences.
5. Normal “wear and tear”.
MK Battery shall not be liable to purchaser/distributor, or to any other person, either directly or by way of indemnification, for consequential, incidental, special or direct damages, whether the claim for any such damages is based on warranty, tort, contract, or otherwise.